5 Key Reasons To Come Pray Outside of the Abortion Facilities!
1. Most of the girls going on are Christian. Your calm, silent prayerful stance (where she can see you) reminds her of all she was taught about God during her life.
2. Many girls feel trapped and feel like no one cares. If you are standing there, she knows people care and she can come to you for help. (Also you can direct her to the Big Blue Bus for assistance.)
3. We stand there for the babies. We showed up for them - spiritually adopting them. We did not abandon them even if everyone else does.
4. We are a witness to the clinic workers and to a society that tries to normalize abortion. We remind them by our presence that the deliberate ending of an innocent child is not normal and never can be. We stand, non-confrontational and not condemning, but simply and honestly as a witness to the dignity of every human life which is created in the image and likeness of God. (Houston Coalition for Life can direct them to the ATTWN, a program that assists workers in coming out of the abortion industry.)
5. We open up ourselves to God, fulfilling all the spiritual works of mercy. God uses this time to strengthen us and give us a sense of trust and peace that we cannot experience anywhere else.