Celebrating solutions!There are so many girls who have chosen life for their unborn children at the last minute, and now they are sharing their stories of hope and appreciation for those who came to their assistance during a crisis pregnancy!
Read a story from Stephanie, and the lie that almost cost her, the baby's life...a baby she dearly wanted.
Read about the testimony Natalie gave at our last Benefit Dinner!
YOU can be a part of the success by coming to stand and pray with Houston Coalition for Life outside abortion facilities around Houston, specifically Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion facility in the Western Hemisphere.
Since February of 2011, HCL's Big Blue Bus began parking outside of the Huge Planned Parenthood abortion facility and offering free pregnancy tests and free ultrasounds and a net work of resources to girls, some of whom were planning to abort on the day with met them.
Here is a glimpse of the results...
Numbers from the Big Blue Bus:
- 2011: 453 women visited our mobile unit to receive a pregnancy test. Of those women, there were 201 positive pregnancy tests and 180 mothers (90%) confirmed they were continuing pregnancy.
- 2012: 1830 women visited the bus for a pregnancy test with 593 positive tests and 540 women (91%) continued pregnancy.
- 2013: 1720 visits, including 784 positive tests and 754 ladies (96%) chose life!
- 2014: 2656 visits, including 1156 positive tests and 1052 ladies (over 90%) chose life!
- 2015: 2820 visits, including 1317 positive tests and 1191 ladies (over 90%) chose life!
- 2016 from Jan1st - October 31st:2241 total visits, including 993 positive tests and 912 ladies (over 91%) chose life!